As you might have heard, the CDC has relaxed the mask guidelines for indoor and outdoor spaces! We know how excited everyone is to finally ditch the mask and start getting back to “normal”. Before we have a “MASK BONFIRE” party, we want to make sure we handle this transition responsibly with everyone’s health and safety in mind.
Per Jeffco County Colorado Public Health guidelines:
- Masking is not required in indoor public spaces if 80% or more of the individuals present are fully vaccinated (two full weeks after obtaining all required doses of a vaccine) and can provide proof of vaccination.
- Masking is not required in indoor public spaces if there are 9 or fewer individuals who are not fully vaccinated or whose vaccination status is unknown.
- Masking is not required outdoors.
What does this mean for you at The Cycling Yogi?
Beginning MONDAY, MAY 17th, vaccinated participants will no longer need to wear a mask while in the studio.
HERE’S THE DETAILS:
- We will need everyone to provide proof of vaccination. If you have not been vaccinated, you will need to continue to wear a mask. (Please bring your vaccination card to class and we will update your it in your MindBody profile)
- For now, classes will remain limited to 10 people (plus instructor).
Again…pandemic life has been full of shifts. We are starting to stumble towards something we might even call normal! We hope this makes it possible for more of you to join us for classes. It is really cool to have the studio buzzing with your energy again! THANK YOU!
We can’t wait to see you (and your whole face!). As always, please feel free to reach out to us with any questions, concerns or feedback. We love to hear from you!
Click here for Colorado COVID guidelines for gyms