The Cycling Yogi FAQ
Your Questions Answered
We offer an introductory month of $59 for your first month, which will automatically roll into a special unlimited membership rate at the end of your first month. This is a one time offer for new clients. This membership is discounted while you are on your trial membership. Cancel any time after your trial month with 14 days written notice.
We offer new clients (clients who have never taken a class with us) a 30 day trial of unlimited classes for $59 to best experience the different teachers classes that we offer. Buy 30 days of unlimited classes
Our unlimited monthly membership is our best offer, however, we also offer a 10 pack and a recurring 5-pack. Please email us for details.
Yes! You may buy them online or at the studio before or after class? Buy Gift Card
Yes, at this time you need to make a reservation for any class you would like to attend. Our class sizes are currently limited to 8 people per class and will usually fill up. Please only reserve classes you know you will be able to attend. Some find the reservation helps hold them accountable to their exercise program. You can make and cancel reservations directly from our app, The Cycling Yogi which is available at the Google or Apple store.
If a class is full, please add yourself to the waitlist. Once another client cancels their reservation, the first person on the waitlist is added to the class and will receive an email or text notification up to 1 hr prior to the start of class. If you are on the waitlist, plan on coming to class and cancel the waitlist reservation if you make other plans. The system will add you to the class at all hours of the day/night as cancellations occur. We will manually add people to a class, one hour prior to the start of class.
Things to know:
- The waitlist text message becomes stagnant after 36 hours. If you attempt to reply 36 hours after receiving a text, you will receive an error message and will not be marked as confirmed on the class sign-in sheet.
- You can be added to the class, from the waitlist up to 1 hour before the class. Please check to see if you have been added to the class. If you can no longer make it, please remove yourself from the waitlist.
- If you reply "N" to a waitlist notification after the class's cancellation window has passed (4 hours prior to class), you will be late cancelled from the class.
- If you reply "STOP" you will still be shown your profile subscriptions as being opted into texts, but won't receive any. You can reply "START" to subscribe again.
- Clients must opt into "Reminders and schedule changes" communications to receive waitlist notifications.
- If you have more than one waitlist notifications, and you reply "Y," the "Y" applies to the oldest unconfirmed class.
Use our The Cycling Yogi app for up to the minute availability.
As per Colorado and Jeffco mandated guidelines, masks are required to be worn in the studio at all times (with the exception of lower yor mask to drink or if you feel you need a quick break) regardless of social distancing. Listen, you’re human if you groaned and grumbled when you heard the mask news. You might even be nervous thinking, “how am I going to exercise with a face covering?” It is a challenge after all, no doubt about it. But, if it's what we need to do to stay open...it's a small sacrifice we can all make.
Cycle & fitness classes – comfortable clothes, preferably wicking. Tennis shoes or biking shoes with SPD clips
Yoga – comfortable clothing that you can move and stretch in class
- Bottle of water
- Yoga mat
- Athletic or SPD cycling shoes for cycling classes
12790 W. Alameda Pkwy Unit G (lower level, East side of the building, under SCL Health sign)
We are not visible from the street, allow an extra 5 minutes your first visit
**plan extra time to find us and get set up in your class for your first visit
We may cancel class(s) if the weather is severe and travel is not safe. Check our schedule for current cancellations. Please do cancel your reservation if you know you will not be coming. This helps us in making the decision to keep or cancel a class. Reservations can easily be canceled from our app, The Cycling Yogi, available on the Apple and Google store.
You must cancel at least 4 hours ahead of the class to avoid a $10 cancellation fee. If we can fill your spot we will waive the fee, if you NO-SHOW without cancelling you will be charged. (I hate to be THAT guy but..but these procedures will help us get back to what we really love...CLASSES!). We appreciate you cancelling your reservation as soon as possible to allow another client to attend. Reservations may be cancelled using our app. This policy is in effect during inclement weather as well.
Please submit our membership change request form for membership cancellations or holds.
Under 18 allowed with prior permission from studio owner and teacher. Contact us for more information.